Keeper League Rules
- Commissioner: Cory G
- Teams: 12
- Rosters: Keeper
- Roster Spots: 19
- Starting Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, FLX, K, DEF
- Bench Positions: 10
- IR Spots: 3 Per Team
- Max RB: 8
- Waivers: None
- Trade Deadline: Nov 10
- Playoffs: 6 Teams: Weeks 14, 15, & 16 (2010)
- Trade Reject Time: 2 Days
- Tie Breaker: Total Bench Scoring
- Flex: RB-WR-TE
- Fractional Scoring: Yes (2015)
- Roster Freeze: Fantasy Super Bowl - Fantasy Rookie Draft
- Entry Fee: $35 Entry (Playoff Teams), $25 (Non-Playoff Teams)
- Pay Outs: Winner - $250 Runner Up - $50 Best Regular Season Record - $50
Passing Yards (30 yards per point; 1 point at 300 yards, 1 at 350, 1 at 400)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point (2016); 1 point at 100 yards; 1 point at 150 yards; 1 points at 200)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point; 1 point at 100 yards; 1 point at 150 yards; 1 point at 200)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (3)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (4)
Field Goals Missed <40 Yards (-1)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Block Kick (2)
Extra Pt Return (2)
Points Allowed 0 points (12)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (9)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (6)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (3)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-3)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-6)
**Defensive Yardarge Pts will be implemented in 2016
Rookie & FA Draft
- Rosters Must be at 19 Before Draft
- Any Players Cut will be eligible for FA Draft
- Always Held Sunday of Preseason Week 3
- Rookie Draft Will Consist of 2 Rounds, Followed by 1 Round FA Draft. (Undrafted Rookies and League FA's)
- The winner of the Super Bowl is given the last selection (12) of the 1st rd, and the loser receives the second to last selection (11).
- The two losers of the quarter-finals will be given draft positions 9 & 10 based on records.
- The two losers of the semi-finals will be given draft positions 7 & 8 based on records.
- Remaining teams are sorted by REGULAR SEASON record, with worse records picking first.(Consolation Games Do Not Count*)
- For teams with the same record, total points scored is the tiebreaker.
- Following the 2 Rookie Rds. will be FA Rd.
- All League FA's and undrafted rookies are eligible to be drafted
- Drafted player's rights will be held until Oct 1st (12 am)
- All 1st & 2nd Round Picks Rights will be held for the entire season, regardless if they have been dropped by their respective teams.
- 3rd (FA) Rd. Picks Rights will be held until Oct 1st (12 am). They can be added and dropped without losing rights before this date.
- 1st & 2nd Rd Rookies may only be Added/Dropped Once - They will then be frozen for rest of the regular season (team still owns their rights)
- The process is reset for teams in the Postseason (2016)
- If a Drafted Player is Traded, Season Rights are also given to the new team.
- 19 Open Spots on Active Roster
- QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-FLX-K-DEF Start
- Flex Position - RB, WR, or TE
- 10 Bench Postions
- Maximum of 8 RB's on an ACTIVE Roster
- No Team Shall Start a man playing QB at any other position (Joe Webb Rule).
- No Team Shall Start a man playing a position Yahoo! has him listed as but not authorized by the commissioner (Marques Colston Rule).
- Each Team Must have At Least 1 Kicker & Defense on Roster at All Times.
- 3 IR Spots Per Team
- Rosters Must Be Reduced To 19 The Saturday Before Rookie Draft.
- Injured Players Who Are Obvious IR Will Not Count Against Roster (Even If Y! Hasn't Updated)
- All Drafted Rookie Rights Held All Season
- Any NFL FA is available to be added if Posted w Open Roster Spot
- If NFL FA is not a part of Y! Player Pool Team Must Have Open Roster Spot (drop a player) before then posting transaction on the league message board or texting commissioner.
- Rosters Freeze After Fantasy Super Bowl.
- Roster Freeze Ends At Designated Time After Fantasy Rookie Draft
- Teams keep the rights to those players who Officially Retire or are Imprisoned. If they return, said team has 3 days to add player or he becomes a Free Agent
- All trades will be reviewed by Commissioner
- Trades can be veto'd after a vote
- Trade Freeze Goes Into Effect After Fantasy Super Bowl.
- Trade Freeze Ends After NFL Rookie Draft
- No Waiver Trades Allowed
- Draft Picks May Be Traded
- No Protection of Draft Picks more than 2 Drafts Away.
- No Comp Picks in Trades Based on Player Performance Over 2 Years Long.
- 3 IR Spots Per Team
- No Team Shall Add any Player on IR & Insert Him Directly on IR (No 'Stashing')
- Any Player Ruled OUT for Season in Preseason (Inj) Won't Count Against Roster Cutdowns
- Any Player Reported To Miss Multiple Weeks (PUP-Inj) During Preseason Won't Count Against Active Roster Before Draft w/ Exemption (*must have source that said player will miss multiple weeks)
- Teams May Only Have 8 Players w/ RB eligibility on ACTIVE Roster (2014)
- Drafted Players Not on Active Roster Do Not Count Against 8
- Players on the IR Do Not Count Against 8
- If a Team Goes Over the Max the Commissioner will Reverse Move that Broke Rule & Team Will Lose FA Pick & Be FROZE 48 Hrs.
- Obvious Tanking Will Not Be Tolerated & Will Cause Commissioner Intervention
- Teams may not start an empty spot, player on Bye, or a player who has been ruled out at least 1 day in advance w other options available. The Commissioner will put the best available player from the bench into that open starting spot.
- Teams May Not Pick up a Player/Def on Bye Week w/in 3 Weeks & Start Them On Their Bye w/in that time period.